Come and join us ...
Join Liberal Democrats from across London on 16 October for our 2021 AGM and Conference.
We are just eight months from the local elections of May 2022. If we are going to seize the opportunity to get many more Lib Dem Councillors elected, we need to put in the work now.
After doubling our presence on the London Assembly in May 2021, as well as impressive wins in Chesham & Amersham and in London Council By-elections, we have a lot to talk about and learn from.
Our AGM will run from 10:00-11:30AM, with Conference reconvening after lunch from 1PM. Precise timings to follow.
- Apologies and Housekeeping
- Motions from Members
- Executive Reports: Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Diversity Lead, Campaigns Chair, Candidates Chair
- The London Region Strategy Group: Presentation of Draft Regional Strategy Document (Consultation Phase)
- Black History Month event in conjunction with LDCRE
- Breakouts: What can we learn from the 2021 by-elections to help us win in 2022? and What messages/policies do we need to win in 2022?
- Reports from your London Assembly Members
- Breakouts: Practical skills needed to win in 2022: Diversity/Engagement and Fundraising Skills
- Closing Rally
We hope you can join us!