I hope you’ll be able to join us at the important meeting of the Ground Team on 18th August at 7pm.
Work on the 2021 and 2022 campaigns has continued while the party begins the search for our new mayoral candidate. Anood and Bobby have continued their work on the new messaging, the BAME outreach and fundraising. There is an ongoing programme of well attended online training sessions. The campaigns team have new literature and associated digital output for you to use. And of course we’re all looking forward to hearing who our new leader is at the end of August.
The meeting is all about planning what we do in September - and the main message is - it’s time to start campaigning again!
We’ll be talking about
- Your plans for the next 2 months (clue - it probably involves campaigning!)
- Covid-19 - what’s safe and what’s not
- 2021 Campaign update - Anood, Bobby and Hina will share their progress on key parts of the campaign including the new message, BAME outreach and important dates
- Finding your local message
- What literature to expect (another clue - get some photos of your candidates or key campaigners supporting local shops - appropriately masked of course)
- Making a digital plan
Please RSVP to get the link to the zoom call. Please make sure you share the invite with your key campaigners.