On Thursday, Londoners get to vote. Here's all you need to know before you do.
- Caroline is the only candidate with 8 years experience at City Hall. She knows how to keep London moving and has a plan for 1/2 price fares before 7:30am, a 1 hour bus ticket and to invest in our transport network (find out more here: bit.ly/transport).
- Caroline will get serious about police on the streets, adding 3,000 more police including more on public transport and in our communities (find out more here: bit.ly/police).
- We're the only party with a credible plan to tackle the Housing crisis (find out more here: bit.lyhousing).
- Caroline will take real action to make sure London finally supports working families through flexible childcare (find out more here: bit.ly/childcare).
- You get four votes at this election, one for the London Assembly list, two for the Mayor and one for your local Lib Dem Assembly candidate - and we'd love it if you vote Lib Dem three times. You can vote for Caroline Pidgeon's London Liberal Democrats on the orange ballot paper and for Mayor.
- You don't need your polling card to vote. Polls are open from 7am to 10pm.
- We're the only party with a bold, positive plan to make London work for everyone (read more here: bit.ly/manifesto).